Mikkeli Campus is located at a former military base with beautiful buildings and surroundings. It has a truly international atmosphere as there are over 300 foreign students from many different countries on campus every year. There are 3700 students and 300 staff members at the campus all together.
On Mikkeli campus there are two bachelor’s degree programmes which are taught completely in English: Environmental engineering and Information technology.
Broad range of services
• Student affairs office and Admissions office
• student health care, social welfare advisor, psychologist and university chaplain
• international services
• Mamk Student Union MAMOK
• library, reading room for newspapers
• band room
• restaurants: Kasarmina, Dexi, Talli and Café Campus
• gym, outdoor sports
• Mikkeli Bowling Hall
• MOAS apartments for students